Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

constantly re patching, client crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jwander

02-01-2013

So i get into games that everyone is complaining about lag at the same time. ... i wonder whos side that is on. During these lag spikes the client likes to freeze on me so i close it down and relogg in an attempt to not get repported and find i get to download another patch. First time i was like okay mabybe they fixed all this ****.

Then it happend a second time. was a quick patch figured it was for skins or some of the above.

AND now a third time execpt the patches vary in size i was forced to download and install a 800 MB and as soon as it finished another 400 MB.

These are all at different times and more then an hour appart. Has anyone else experience similar problems ? are these all legitimate patches or is my client bugging