Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ap Trynd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogysayswoofy

02-01-2013

Great season opener, ready to play and very excited to start. But league had a gift to ban me for 2 weeks ? Why ? I'm guessing it's for people they out raged from me playing Ap Tryndamere and Ad Lulu. Which in both cases were 0% troll since I went positive in both games and did not feed. But as always get reported by a team that puts their blame on you for playing something that works, when you have 3 deaths and they have 7 deaths, you will be the one accused of feeding and trolling and will gain a lovely ban <3.

Good luck in season 3 ! Watch out what you play in normal games, may stop you from playing ranked from a lovely ban <3.