Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Human or Robot - Communist failbunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sepetaiya

02-01-2013

i used to come here to comfort the innocents who are banned by the self righteous egotistical 'judges' of the tribunal. now i am one of them. but i will not stop.

- i will not stop defending the weak from trolls who tell others to kill themselves and uninstall because they unintentionally fed

- i will not stop kindly explaining at champ select that pick order > calling

- i will not mute someone and do nothing about their trolling

- i will continue to put a mirror in front of the face of trolls, showing them what they are doing is something they would not like themselves

- i will continue to tell 'bad' players that they are fine and to just have fun, that we can still win if we work together

- i will continue to come to the forums and console those who are wrongly banned by the trolls of failbunal

it is these actions that got me banned for a week. but i will not stop. so tell me now riot. tell me now if these actions truly go against the summoners code and i am going to be permabanned, then i want to stop playing, paying and putting the short time of my life i already have into this game right now.

i realize that failbunal encourages people to not do anything or say anything to trolls in order to not be punished, but i will not stop. i know im just a number to you, since there are so many players. but i am still an individual. i will not let you take my humanity.

Shelzin

02-01-2013

Not sure I've ever seen you before.

SoresuMakashi

02-01-2013

Quote:
Shelzin:
Not sure I've ever seen you before.

Hmmm, same.

A decent first attempt though.

Shelzin

02-01-2013

Quote:
SoresuMakashi:
Hmmm, same.

A decent first attempt though.

Actually I looked him up...

A thread that I started that he down voted... LOL

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3032120&highlight=sepetaiya

sepetaiya

02-01-2013

im not a 'senior member' for nothing

170 Calories

02-01-2013

Did you just copy and paste this from the other forum......

Shelzin

02-02-2013

Yes he did.
Or...

This one to that forum. Either way, same post... Two different forums.