Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner spell: Squelch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lint

10-24-2010

Silence =/= Blind

Yes, I would love to be able to shut down casters but they can't say in the spell "Only targets champions with the following names:" Melee DPS would actually get shut down harder because they would get exhausted and squelched or vice-versa, they wouldn't be able to highlander/stun/avatar/steriod/heal to live through the exhaust (because that happens frequently). Implement BKB, suddenly melee DPS can do something.

UberTacticool

10-24-2010

i think it would be cool if they made a summoner spell that doubles your gold income from any source (besides selling items and non stackable with items like kages pick etc.) for 5-10 secs. would have a fairly long cd (3-5 mins) it would be a nice spell for a jungler which will be on the gank alot.

just my 2 cents.

DOWNL1NK

10-24-2010

This is a stupid idea. Try again.

inb4downvote