Summoner spell: Squelch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFSC

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunSupport View Post
Too many silences would break the game.
Mana Burn in generally isn't favoured by Riot staff.

Fail idea.
Wit's End would like a word with you, although it's so gimp that you may not be able to hear him well. He's very frail.

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFSC View Post
Wit's End would like a word with you, although it's so gimp that you may not be able to hear him well. He's very frail.
Wit's end relies on you autoattacking, a lot, the mana taken away is low enough and due to the lack of range it isn't a problem.

Also everyone knows Wit's End is as bad as old Malady, everyone.

RedUsagi

10-23-2010

if they think thats to powerful i would like them to remove blind from exhaust cause it destroys twitch,tyrndamere, any champ thats completely auto attack reliant. lost a game cause i couldn't qqs blind as twitch and got blinded by teemo followed by 2 exhausts saved just for me.....make blind cleanable =_=

Thrift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSpotlight View Post
Wit's end relies on you autoattacking
Good point, I edited original post to mention that it should be a short ranged spell.

NeonSpotlight

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedUsagi View Post
if they think thats to powerful i would like them to remove blind from exhaust cause it destroys twitch,tyrndamere, any champ thats completely auto attack reliant. lost a game cause i couldn't qqs blind as twitch and got blinded by teemo followed by 2 exhausts saved just for me.....make blind cleanable =_=
Exhaust is just bugged, it'll be cleansable after next patch iirc.

Exhaust is needed because it is the only real counter to melee-champions whom aren't CD-reliant and the slow is needed for (squishy really applies here) champions who naturally lack them to get kills.

If nothing was around to counter Trynd or Twitch then I'd cry.

TombMonkey

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagabieber View Post
I was playing master yi and annie killed when she hit Lv 6.

QQ

Nerf
Fixed

Thrift

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombMonkey View Post
Fixed
I actually don't ever play melee champions (minus Jax with the last patch). I just don't like that Exhaust shuts down melee, but there is nothing to shut down casters.

binch

10-23-2010

I know this seems like another obstacle for casters, but it isn't really. Give it a shorter cast range and it'll prioritize initiators with huge disables. I think it has potential.

NougetTime

10-23-2010

Ok. so now EVERYONE can interrupt channeld abilites. Do you realize how OP that is?

delima05

10-23-2010

"omg only all n00b players would need a silence spell, this would keep the users alive..blah bah hah a " referring to getting rid of flash...keep flash.