Summoner spell: Squelch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

That's a good way to hurt nunu even more.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

It's a form of CC that can interrupt and Riot has already said they don't want this kind of power in a summoner spell.

grrmatt

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagabieber View Post
I realized that, that's why I was afraid to attach a number. 50 mana to a nuker isn't much compared to 50 mana to someone like Alistar or Poppy.

x should be a percentage of mana instead of just a certain amount of mana, would be fair that way

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-23-2010

Play a character with a Silence if you want to do this.

Damage-oriented casters (Fiddle, Ryze, Malzahar, Swain, Karthus) already suck - Vlad being the only exception due to crazy survivability and constant DPS rather than burst.

NeonSpotlight

10-23-2010

Ohai my name's garen, you think you can flash/ghost away from me and my spin2win, not anymore! 5 seconds of silence, DEMACIAAAAA

Thrift

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoIfCIaw View Post
Exhaust: Slows you and you can't hit and reduces your armor and magic resist.
Squelch: You can't cast abilities, reduces the amount of casts you have then makes them cost more.
Fixed.

I don't think casters are OP, it's just that I don't think one hero arch-type should be shut down by a summoner, and not the others.

Orinoko

10-23-2010

So I can have my whole team running "Squelch" and shut the whole opposing team down during a teamfight. No thank you.

CG Uz

10-23-2010

This wont ever happen because it gives anyone an on demand interrupted for channeling spells which would be abused at mid/ highlevel play

JunSupport

10-23-2010

Too many silences would break the game.
Mana Burn in generally isn't favoured by Riot staff.

Fail idea.

Squeen

10-23-2010

That would be a horrible idea. An ability that removes channeling/ shuts down mages.