You are not authorized to view this page.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am Dratini

02-01-2013

This is a second account I have for playing with friends who are just getting into the game, so no one is at a disadvantage in matchmaking, full rune pages, all champs, ect.
I haven't had to use it in quite some time, but I'm simply taking advantage that it can post on the forums. Because my primary account, can not.

I am able to log into the website but when I click to the forums it logs me out and enters the forums. (name and password are saved) So I go to just log in while I'm at the forums main page, and then I get a page telling me "You are not authorized to view this page."

Meaning I can't even post in this support forum on that account itself to get this issue resolved.

Name: Rhysing

To my knowledge, I have never received a message telling me my forum privileges are disabled or have been removed.

What's going on, how can I fix this, where can I find out why this is happening?

Simyri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

Hey bud I had same problem, found the answer.

Clear your cache/cookies.

Ryford

04-13-2013

Go to the main website page, log out if you're logged in, go to the forums and log in there