Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Can Someone Explain this new ranked system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Bigdog

I realize i haven't given it much time to try to understand the ranked system. I got home today and decided to check it out.

My elo score was about 1240 give or take. Nothing to brag about but it seems like the new ELO HELL. I got to play 2 matches today and both games were trash the first game everyone insta locked and second game was a 4v5 due to a fail EZ feed at start and log off.

From what I had been told about the new system, we are supposed to play with people of our same caliber. I haven't alt F4'ed in a ranked match since season 1 and i cant tell u the last time i insta locked a champ. Needless to say two days ago this was a non issue...so WTF?!? We can't dodge matches when I'm are stuck with baddies.

Just wanted to give the dev team a big thanks for your hard work to **** this game over. GG