leave warning..

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TamerOfH035

Junior Member

02-01-2013

so i get disconected from lol and cant rejoin... later i get a message from lol telling me that i left and im gona get banned for it..???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RQ Kiwi

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Was this an email you received?

What you received was a LeaverBuster notification. If you leave or afk games frequently, your Leaver level increases. The first level is a warning. If you continue to leave games or afk in games, you'll get banned.

Once you are on the first level, it is very easy to rise to the next level. I suggest that you make sure you are able to put a full hour of time into each game before you queue up. Furthermore, if you're having connection issues, you should make an effort to fix them, as its very unfair to your team if you keep queuing up on an unreliable connection, or unreliable computer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fréélàncér

Junior Member

02-01-2013

I have received an email for the same. Couple days had issues with net connection and then alot lately LOL servers have had issues, so guess that should be considered my fault? This game is faulty in so many ways when it comes to "punishment". Its more of a joke than anything and say what you will.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RQ Kiwi

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by frlncr View Post
I have received an email for the same. Couple days had issues with net connection and then alot lately LOL servers have had issues, so guess that should be considered my fault? This game is faulty in so many ways when it comes to "punishment". Its more of a joke than anything and say what you will.
LeaverBuster is lenient when league is going through live maintenance or periods of instability.

Your net connection is your fault, yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fréélàncér

Junior Member

02-01-2013

My net connection is my fault? Really I am God and control all? lmao And its not lenient, when you keep d/c'ing non-stop and get an email. Like I said say what you will. Fact is its faulty and a joke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by frlncr View Post
My net connection is my fault? Really I am God and control all? lmao And its not lenient, when you keep d/c'ing non-stop and get an email. Like I said say what you will. Fact is its faulty and a joke.
Your net connection not being stable and unsuitable for playing Lol is your fault.

I never play Lol if I know that my internet will go down(thunderstorm,torando, etc etc), and when my internet does start to act up during the game I will fix it as best as I can or try to finish out the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo2k5

Senior Member

02-01-2013

When your net is faulty, you should not try to play a game that requires a stable connection, as your disconnecting ruins it for the other 9 people. So yes. Your responsibility.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fréélàncér

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Problem is what if you didn't know your net was being unstable then poof? Then it comes back on, you lost,won whatever, then try another game then poof? But it doesn't do it every game. Am I supposed to be God and know it all? I already stated the fact that its faulty and a joke. If I got banned so be it. I truly do not care but people need to start seeing the flaws.

Edit Note: I never said my connection was unsuitable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by frlncr View Post
Problem is what if you didn't know your net was being unstable then poof? Then it comes back on, you lost,won whatever, then try another game then poof? But it doesn't do it every game. Am I supposed to be God and know it all? I already stated the fact that its fault and a joke. If I got banned so be it. I truly do not care but people need to start seeing the flaws.
I have 13 leaves on my account, and guess what? Never been banned by Leaverbuster just warned for my leaves. You obviously leaving games occasionally and not playing enough games fully without getting detected by Leaverbuster to avoid bans from it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RQ Kiwi

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by frlncr View Post
My net connection is my fault? Really I am God and control all? lmao And its not lenient, when you keep d/c'ing non-stop and get an email. Like I said say what you will. Fact is its faulty and a joke.
Sorry, I could have worded that better.

Its your fault if you queue knowing your connection has been going out often during games.


123