Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Crashes with 600mb patch to welcome me back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grandylusion

02-01-2013

Hi guys,

So I've just patched Season 3 this morning & have played several games of both Ranked & Normal.
I just started another ranked & the game just crashed while I was on the loading screen with no error or message.
Figured it happens from time to time & decided to re-log.
When I got the the News/Patching screen, it said I had 600mb worth of data to download.

The data that began to be downloaded first was splash art, which I assure you, has not been deleted.
I am not only unable to download that amount of data before the game will end, but because I have LoL on my SSD, it doesn't even have enough room leftover to fit another 600mb being on the same Drive as my Operating System.
It's now reached a point where I don't have any remaining space available & won't download any further.

This is going to result in a loss, likely 9 reports, hopefully not a ban, & an issue I don't know how to fix.
Perhaps I can re-download & install the whole game anew on my 2nd non-SSD drive, but that's hardly fixing the original issue.

I have some print screens I would love to attach though it's my first time posting & they keep getting rejected. Could be because my default drive has no space & can't handle the transfer? Will try again later.

Any ideas?