Missing skins??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoliothOnline

02-01-2013

So, the craziest thing happened earlier in the week..

When deciding to play a random bot game with some chaps, I managed to pick Eve and realized that I'm missing her Masquerade skin... oddly enough, this prompted me to get off my arse and move my mouse several inches across the screen to check some of my favorite champs, whom I had also bought various skins for in the very long forgotten past...

Sorceress Lux for instance, not too surprisingly, managed to sneak off with my Chosen Master Yi skin.. Not that I'm really playing those two champs that often, and whole heartingly understanding that, sure I sunk money into a free-ware game for a variable forms of leprosy on already diseased champs like "Lil'Slugger Trundle" (Whom is also off boning Lux in some forgotten back alley menage a trois with Master Yi)

It might be futile to ask, but has odd things such as this happened in the past and is it possible to get a look into this, seeing as how I'd rather not spend anymore money, especially for things that I purchased in the past... =/

GoliothOnline

02-01-2013

Bump

Snp

02-01-2013

Assuming this is a real money issue, where you have purchased these skins, you should make a support ticket for your issue.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

even if its not real money a ticket should also be made really.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-01-2013

I know I've seen instances of this, or similar issues in the past. I don't believe I've heard of one that was unresolved. A few were related to legacy skins being unavailable, others I don't really recall. Some were fixed by logging out and/or waiting, but opening a ticket never hurt.

Sleep... it calls to me...