New ranked system is blasphemy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HostileHobo93

02-01-2013

I have never been matched up with worse kids in my life to start with. It seems im playing kids at diamond (of which multiple ive played have over 1500 games when im at 600). I win 3 games get like 12 LP per one, lose one game then go back to 0. Have huge trolls for 2 more games then get dropped to D2 from D1??????? Riot needs to explain this, im upset because it seems like they want you to lose, literally impossible to climb at all. its a godsend if you can stay inthe same division for 10 games. Will this be fixed and have us compensated for the broken numbers on wins and losses? I hate to rant but i know im not the only one. I just dont know why were all in the dark about this when there are millions of disappointed players of ranked.

Faceinnater

02-01-2013

I agree. I lost one due to 4v5, came back won another, lost 2 more because of trolls go from div 3 to div 4

LUS Montplaisir

02-01-2013

I don't know...I'm pretty sure your KDA is a pretty important influence in LP gain, as well as role, effectiveness in lane, and how well your team played. First game I played I gained 40 points for the win? I'm not entirely certain on the formula, so it would be pretty sweet if Riot could release it so we could know what exactly was influencing our LP numeric gains and losses...