New ranked LP system?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rogerlikesfood

02-01-2013

I dont really understand why one win gives you roughly 10 lp while one loss makes you lose 20-30. How is anyone suppose to climb the brackets when if you stay 1-1 W/L you cant even stay where you are? This just seems completely outrageous

Ramachese

02-01-2013

Not working as intended. Riot has already noted they are looking into why losses are resulting in so many points lost.

AU Freo

02-01-2013

Best game developers out. loljk

Calëb

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Yeah I really want a reimbursement of all the LP I lost today. Started Silver III at 0 LP, 5-4 record for the day, end up at Silver IV with 50 LP. I would like to see myself at Silver III again with 13-or-so LP. Riot pls.

MM Vanilla

02-01-2013

wow that kind of scares me, i havent gone in ranks since the update :3

PeacefulNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I haven't lost today but im kinda scared to play now cause im one game from being up for advancement and dont wanna lose it.

do1ngw0rk

02-01-2013

I got it the worst. I started gold III I won 3 games and then lost 2 and dropped to gold IV. Then i won 4 straight got into placement matches. First one was a 4v5 so I lost, the second I had support chogath and lost that one too. So over all i am 7-4 dropped 1 and 1/2 divisions. That seems retarded!!!