Fix your client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilYonsan

02-01-2013

Riot, I've been patient, I've posted on these forums before asking for a fix and I haven't received any response. It's concerning your client, mainly how it continues to lock up on me. I'll still be connected to chat and that'll work fine (which is great when your team continuously rants at you for not picking your champ) but in champ select the client itself gets locked up and won't let me do anything, won't update what so ever (so I don't know who's pick it is) and will take a very long time to load (to the point where it will stop responding and just say "would you like to send a report?") Everytime I send a report and still, I don't see any results. I know this can't be on my end because I've had it happen to me even when I'm connected via ethernet cable. The only logical response is to leave queue but then i have to wait thirty minutes to get back into a game. I'm tired of this happening, tell me a way to fix this or patch it yourselves as soon as possible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilYonsan

02-01-2013

bump, really looking for a fix here. I literally cannot play the game like this.