Elo System?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boss of Kittens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Concept/Splash Artist

02-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Since I work in the art department and wanted to ask on behalf of the player's side too.

How does it actually work, guys?

I won 2 game sin solo que (Rank)and I make a grand total of 11 points... while the guys 50 places below me wins 2 games too, but gets 55 points.

Then I lose 1 and im bakc to 0 points... how that work out?

Thanks for your time. I would have asked internally but I am out of the office for a while!

Smurfie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-01-2013

this system is total bullshet, u nee to get 100 points, after that u need to win 2/3 games to get rank upgrade

Smurfie

Master Recruiter

02-01-2013

once u get rank upgrade u just need one loss to downgrade rank and then get 100 points again then 2/3 wins to ugprade, lame system

Cheap0

02-01-2013

Think it might be a bug, Yegg said he's looking into it.

DistilledSkill

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldburger View Post
Since I work in the art department and wanted to ask on behalf of the player's side too.

How does it actually work, guys?

I won 2 game sin solo que (Rank)and I make a grand total of 11 points... while the guys 50 places below me wins 2 games too, but gets 55 points.

Then I lose 1 and im bakc to 0 points... how that work out?

Thanks for your time. I would have asked internally but I am out of the office for a while!
your mmr is higher than your division suggests, so matchmaker gives you less LP for a win because you should win more often/win a higher % of games at this division and mmr

ELG Pajamaman

Recruiter

02-01-2013

It's broken. I went 4-2 and have only gained 11 League Points...