Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo System?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boss of Kittens

Concept/Splash Artist

02-01-2013

Since I work in the art department and wanted to ask on behalf of the player's side too.

How does it actually work, guys?

I won 2 game sin solo que (Rank)and I make a grand total of 11 points... while the guys 50 places below me wins 2 games too, but gets 55 points.

Then I lose 1 and im bakc to 0 points... how that work out?

Thanks for your time. I would have asked internally but I am out of the office for a while!

Smurfie

Master Recruiter

02-01-2013

this system is total bullshet, u nee to get 100 points, after that u need to win 2/3 games to get rank upgrade

Smurfie

Master Recruiter

02-01-2013

once u get rank upgrade u just need one loss to downgrade rank and then get 100 points again then 2/3 wins to ugprade, lame system

Cheap0

02-01-2013

Think it might be a bug, Yegg said he's looking into it.

DistilledSkill

02-01-2013

Quote:
Coldburger:
Since I work in the art department and wanted to ask on behalf of the player's side too.

How does it actually work, guys?

I won 2 game sin solo que (Rank)and I make a grand total of 11 points... while the guys 50 places below me wins 2 games too, but gets 55 points.

Then I lose 1 and im bakc to 0 points... how that work out?

Thanks for your time. I would have asked internally but I am out of the office for a while!

your mmr is higher than your division suggests, so matchmaker gives you less LP for a win because you should win more often/win a higher % of games at this division and mmr

ELG Pajamaman

Recruiter

02-01-2013

It's broken. I went 4-2 and have only gained 11 League Points...