Weird problems since last update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkSideCreo

02-01-2013

I just finished patching the game this morning, and tried to log in. Login took a while, I figured many people are online now and servers are busy. Then I started to notice weird stuff happening in the client, like if I press Profile, it'll load the profile page, but not the content (won't show my rank, my match history, but will show runes), and after a bit of time passes it gives me an error (no number) and asks if I want to send a report (if I press "send report" nothing happens, but "dont send" closes the window). I tried to restart my pc and login again, only to get the same behavior. Friends invited me to a game, and when time came to go into champ selection, everyone else got the accept button before me, and then when I clicked accept it wouldn't do anything, would just stay in that window forever. They were on skype, they told me I've missed my turn and we didn't go into champ selection. I'm repairing a client now, hopefully it will fix this issue, which is very annoying as its saturday morning, and I was looking forward to play few games today. Never had these problems before.

DarkSideCreo

02-01-2013

ok, after repairing the files i was able to login the game, started a normal draft, had 130-150 ping at the loading screen, then 5 minutes into the game I had 250+ and was lagging like I had 600+. After I finished the game I started to have the same problem I had before the repair. I'm sensing a problem somewhere, as I never had any problems like the ones mentioned, and my ping (especially on saturday morning) is always around 130-150 which is more than playable. Now its not playable. I'm starting to regret dumping so much money into this game really..

DarkSideCreo

02-01-2013

just tried a game with bots, same problem. shows 250+ ping, feels like 1000+, had 2 small dc's, had MASSIVE lags, sometimes waiting for around 10-15 seconds for the game to unfreeze. disappointing really..