Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

February MCCC-Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

02-25-2013

you know what, I don't really care if you guys sh*t on me anymore.

Raptamei

02-25-2013

And I get downvoted for stating there is a flamewar.

Sulfuric

02-25-2013

Let's try to use this thread only for discussing champions or questions about the contest, please.

Raptamei

02-25-2013

Can we just promise to not get mad at each other next month?

The Core Augur

02-25-2013

I still don't believe people are mad at each other.

Moby the White

02-25-2013

ALLOW ME TO REITERATE

Drop It!
Move on! It doesn't belong here I don't care who started it but I'm finishing it. This is meant to be a contest where people can have fun if you don't like what someone says downvote and move on.

And thanks for making this take longer than it should have when it should have died pages ago really nice.

You know I'm so glad I get PAID to do this... >.<

DryRun

02-25-2013

Now there is an idea,

Council sets up a page where people post champion review requests and somehow through paypal qualified reviewers get a dollar for each - ultimately working towards...something, I dont know research into mind control so the council can eventually subvert Morello and get all these champions into the game?

Edit

Quote:
wrong page there for that idea...

- Sorry, my humour is not appreciated i will stick to Silence.

GenMadHatter

02-25-2013

Quote:
DryRun:
Now there is an idea,

Council sets up a page where people post champion review requests and somehow through paypal qualified reviewers get a dollar for each - ultimately working towards...something, I dont know research into mind control so the council can eventually subvert Morello and get all these champions into the game?

DryRun

02-25-2013

Quote:

Yeah I get it, it was just a joke after Moby said:

Quote:
You know I'm so glad I get PAID to do this... >.<

Moby the White

02-25-2013

The idea is I'm not paid DryRun. The idea is I volunteered to help because I like helping people. That is all I ever wanted was to help. That is why I joined Council. I don't do this because anyone asked me or because I feel I am better than you, I do it because I think my opinion may be able to help you improve, because despite whether or not my opinion is based on any merit whatsoever, in creation a second set of eyes is always good to check for mistakes. Trust me I make many of my own mistakes. Most of my work ...no ALL of my work is first draft, and I utilize the feedback I receive here to aid me in improving my concepts. Just as it works for me, it should work for you. I am not better than you, and Council is not better than anyone. We are a group of people who decided that they want to help you improve by giving their advice in a professional manner. Not some egoistic self-righteous bullspit that some would have us out to be. And I want nothing to do with that stigma.