Ping Problems in the New Patch for Australian Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alphamale69

02-04-2013

Im with TPG and im in sydney, some games i get like 200 ping but then some game i get over 400, but once u get into a game with low ping u can stay lag free for that whole game

CloudedTears

02-05-2013

Sydney also; just completely unplayable.. some of my friends also share the same experience. the only time I play is with bots, just for my first win, and that also is completely screwed up

Robert 7890

02-05-2013

The exact same problem here, minimum ping is about 300 with max going up to 800.
And it is very random, it will change often.

staele

02-07-2013

Same problem here. With Telstra in Sydney. Prior to the season 3 patch usually about 180-200 ms and ever since the patch if i'm lucky i get to play with 300. Constantly spiking up to even 600 then back to 300 for the whole game. Not stable at all which is the biggest issue.

Suprised, still no Dev response or anything which is pathetic.

staele

02-07-2013

double post oops

Torcida1911

02-07-2013

Im from perth western aus and 220 is a heavenly ping for me but lately i been sitting on 260-270 steady with sometimes spikes to about 600.

It's not a net issue.

thekous

02-07-2013

riot doesnt care.

Cocona Vatel

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todderk View Post
Is anyone else from Australia experiencing severe ping spikes and sways that is making the game unplayable, combined with our disgustingly high "normal" ping?

A group of other Australian players and I have been getting an extremely unstable ping level, with it ranging from 250-400, with it swaying between the extremities withing a couple of seconds. The game is literally unplayable for us right now, and I wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem.
all of us and its inconsistent but we all get it at the same time. The ranked team im in is all aussies and we in 4 diff states

all lag same time and for league only

Lethminite

02-07-2013

got upto 285 today, you can REALLY feel it.
im normally down at 230, which is what im used to, but have been floating around 250 last few days, and was 250 in load screen, and got to 285 halfway through game.

BriMann

02-07-2013

I have a friend in America whos average ping is around 40 and mine is 169-170. But recently sometimes his ping goes down to 14 or so while mine goes up to 180-200. They always happen at the same time and when i go back down to 169 his goes back up to 40. It's quite strange.