Steel Legion Skins, and some other questions.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqua Cross

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criomhthann View Post
Holy ****. A recent Red post on the Lore forums.

I AM SURPRISE!
I was surprised too xD

kitae

Lead Designer

02-04-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
That makes 2 of us...

Btw ''Lore events like the Shadow Isles'' would only be applicable if you had done more of those. Right now it's the only substantial Lore thing you've done in a year (other than screwing up the lore of champions who deserved better)
Right, in other words, there is another lore event planned. It isn't out yet, but it's coming. If you do some sleuthing you might even be able to figure it out....

Zerglinator

02-04-2013

Oh dang, it's on now.

My bet is on either Leona/Diana, or Lissandra.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
Right, in other words, there is another lore event planned. It isn't out yet, but it's coming. If you do some sleuthing you might even be able to figure it out....

...SOME OF US NEED TO SLEEP.

Come on...*begins rummaging*

BooleanCube

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Detective Conan says "SHINJITSU WA ITSUMO HITOTSU!"
I don't know what the one truth is, but coloring it through my biased perspective on the game it is most indubitably related to the Void.
Or maybe I could be reasonable and making it Crystal Scar-related, some champs might get lore revamps like Karthus & Mordekaiser got assigned to the Shadow Isles. By assigning further placeless champions with other maps this will ease the future of Faction bundles/events.
EDIT: BTW TELL HIPPALUS ONCE HE FINISHES THE BUNDLE TECH WE WANT FACTION BUNDLES.

AmbushIntheDark

02-04-2013

Quote:
That's what you said a year ago.

I remain unconvinced.

Unless you count the pisspoor TT "event" where you just changed Karthus's lore, made Mordes slightly less vague (not by much) and if we also ignore the fact that you retcon TT to the Shadow Isles, yet we still dont know ANYTHING about the Shadow Isles despite being there for years now with TT.

Meanwhile Singed's lore is still broken since you decided to ruin WW and Sorakas lore.

Hellioning

02-04-2013

Unless it's something big (like game shatteringly big) a single event every couple of months isn't going to sate my curiosity about the world; I'd much rather have something more regular. At least make champion bios more well-developed and less self-contained; Rengar and Kha'Zix could take place in any generic fantasy world; Kha'Zix does not feel like a Void champion.

Make me think 'this is a part of Runeterra', not 'this is someone's idea for a fantasy related champion'

NotBuzzJack

02-04-2013

Quote:
Are you guys going to finally tell us about the Pit of Pallas?

AmbushIntheDark

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Unless it's something big (like game shatteringly big) a single event every couple of months isn't going to sate my curiosity about the world; I'd much rather have something more regular. At least make champion bios more well-developed and less self-contained; Rengar and Kha'Zix could take place in any generic fantasy world; Kha'Zix does not feel like a Void champion.

Make me think 'this is a part of Runeterra', not 'this is someone's idea for a fantasy related champion'
I would settle for knowing WHY champions are joining the league (Vi, Nami, Zed, Elise)

Xulsigae

02-04-2013

Quote:
Some hype is good at least.
But what hasn't been sleuthed a few dozen times before since the end of the JoJ?
What new content should we be shuffling through?