The new changes are ridiculous?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cuc cuc bik di

02-01-2013

I think some of the new changes are very ridiculous, I wonder if Riot listens to you when you post a thread in the forum or you have to email them directly.

1. Giant bell, same price but lower Hp??

2. Sight stone costs more??

3. Oracle expires in 5 mins? How about lower the price then??

I feel like I'm being ripped off when playing the game. C'mon Riot! Too many big changes, the game isn't the same anymore...

Crackers n Chese

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuc cuc bik di View Post
I think some of the new changes are very ridiculous, I wonder if Riot listens to you when you post a thread in the forum or you have to email them directly.

I feel like I'm being ripped off when playing the game. C'mon Riot! Too many big changes, the game isn't the same anymore...
They don't want everyone to have full map vision so easy ruins the element of the jungler/suprise if they make oracles 5 minutes not worth it people think when it actually would be if you get kills. You need to stop thinking as is this patch good or bad, you need to think of it as, what should i change in my play-style to help accommodate for these new situations I'm going to be put in.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I actually like the changes to belt and sight tone. The amount of sustain some champs received for free was crazy.

Kloszard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

1. Giant BELT had wrong cost for value ratio. Even casters in mayor events made fun of it ("the team with more GB has an advantage"). This is wrong from balance perspective.
2. Sight stone was op like hell. It was many times more effective than any GP10. And notice GP10's got nerfed. This item should be (IMO) removed and replaced by some aura item with ability like Lantern (one ward). 2-3 free wards is way to much vison in bot lane. Rendering it almost imposible to gank. Vision should come with a cost, or it becomes pointless (and I am a dedicated support player - I love sightstone, but it is op even as it is now).
3. There should never be a consumable that lasts forever. A fed Mundo with oracle will never loose it, as he is almost unkillable. If a fed mundo (or Cho for that matter) is killed it means a team got aced and is loosing anyway, so it matters not. Now we have a bit of balance here. Besides, 5 min is about 1/6 of a standard game, and if we count first oracles to be bought at 10 min mark (even later in most games), we have max of 4 oracles to have full vision all the time. I might agree on point that if it is time limited, it should not be wasted upon death (like elixirs).

Ramachese

02-01-2013

These were all good nerfs. The GB was too good for the cost which led to the items they built into being too good for the cost. The sight stone provided too much utility for the cost and as someone else said consumables should always have a timer limit.

MileHighJew

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuc cuc bik di View Post

Don't forget Annie's new look is horrible. I rather have the old Annie back.