Riot is such a dou*** bag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hokage Of Light

02-01-2013

When I was ranking whit my friend, I wanted to trade champions whit him so he picked alistar for me and I picked lee sin for him. Suddently, the trade didnt work, I had my support runes and masteries and my friend had ad runes and masteries. The trade didnt complete and lagged out, we started the game and guess what.........WE LOST. ALL BECAUSE OF THAT LAGG

So Im demanding riot to take out the --? (minus a number that i played). I hope riot will do it and not pissed me off.

Thank you for reading me!

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

**** happens, Not Riot's fault. Get over it.

BouncingDonut

02-01-2013

Chance it wasent riots fault unless it was yesterday when they started mantince. but most likely it was player error either he didnt have the champ or he selected no, either or the game started before he selcted yes. all and all if you wanna be pissed at riot for an amazing game with little bugs i say go make a game yourself and see where that gets you. all i ask you this be kind and try not to blame someone else for your actions it can help you in real life and in games.
-BouncingDonut