Super fast minion movement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamCaptainGinyu

02-01-2013

Hey, ever since the end of Season II I've noticed that minions sometimes move faster than normal (like 3x as fast). Usually it is the first two minions in a line of them, and usually it happens after the last creep in the opposing wave dies, though on occasion it occurs with a fresh wave just nearing the mayhem. almost always it happens when I am standing about 300 distance from them and to the side of them (such as along the inside wall of top lane as they move in the "minion path"). It isn't a big bug, but it has been around for months with no fix?

If you are trying to pull your lane, these "super fast" minions screw it up, which makes last hitting really hard. As I said, it isn't a huge deal normally, but it has made me lose out on significant cs before.

ARainbowBunchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I see the same problem often, two of the three melee minions move superfast, leaving the remaining minions in the dust, and pushing your lane.

Quackas

02-14-2013

I have also experienced this bug, I thought it was intended though and has helped me burst down towers....

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCaptainGinyu View Post
Hey, ever since the end of Season II I've noticed that minions sometimes move faster than normal (like 3x as fast). Usually it is the first two minions in a line of them, and usually it happens after the last creep in the opposing wave dies, though on occasion it occurs with a fresh wave just nearing the mayhem. almost always it happens when I am standing about 300 distance from them and to the side of them (such as along the inside wall of top lane as they move in the "minion path"). It isn't a big bug, but it has been around for months with no fix?

If you are trying to pull your lane, these "super fast" minions screw it up, which makes last hitting really hard. As I said, it isn't a huge deal normally, but it has made me lose out on significant cs before.
it is a bug and isnt a bug :/ basically what it is, is if champions block any of the front minions they will lag behind, and when they near combat they will speed up drastically to close the distance on where their position should be, sometimes it can happen randomly regardless if you have 180+ ping