Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

See for Information: PvPnetPatcher Not-Responding - SOLUTION!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NidaleeSanan

02-01-2013

Hey, I kinda noticed something strange going on with the patcher tonight, as on every system it fails to start, or so it seems.

Solution: Click on the League Icon, Run as admin, then don't touch your computer. Just wait for it to load up. It will eventually start and start downloading (yet again) a new patch. (the 3rd today)
Wait for it and it will start up.

Hope this helps people.

NidaleeSanan

02-01-2013

This issue is in relation to the league icon showing up with a black box then crashing if you click on it or anything else while it loads.

PabloKamikaze

02-01-2013

Dont work for me.. when i try open league appear imediatally the msg about not responding

Sayeney

02-01-2013

i cant fix either

WhyUSoNooob

02-01-2013

I am also having this same problem. I had even tried re-installing the entire game, nothing is working.

miloskiller

09-28-2013

****kk this ****tt i can t do anything reinstall dosent work omg what i can DO !!! and to be a worse i just today install lol on lap top and i was thinking my lap top is shiit oh god wtf wrongs with that ****ingg patchhhh!!!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME !!! and why riot dosent responing for this problem ****inggg bag on patch or somethingggg.......****KKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

miloskiller

09-28-2013

guys there is no hope until next patch T_T

IAmBruceSwain

09-28-2013

Just happened to me, run it as an administrator and force it to repatch.

the101pony

10-29-2013

PLEASE HELP

i cant open it.....i click it and it says PVP has stopped working ive tryed to run as admin it says same this ......im sad

SoLikeUm

11-14-2013

thanks, this helped a lot