Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

North America - Undefined Season 3 update help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unit731

02-01-2013

Am I the only one who can't connect to North American server? What can I do?

NoirSol

02-01-2013

What was happening to me was the League of legends icon would appear on the center of my screen. and then nothing else. no play button/news line etc. just icon then pvp.net not responding message. I tried loading my PBE league screen which worked fine. ended up getting it to work by launching Na league while PBE was active and it asking me to close the previous version. it took a minute to actually get to the updating screen but finally it did. hope this helps :-/

Unit731

02-01-2013

Quote:
NoirSol:
What was happening to me was the League of legends icon would appear on the center of my screen. and then nothing else. no play button/news line etc. just icon then pvp.net not responding message. I tried loading my PBE league screen which worked fine. ended up getting it to work by launching Na league while PBE was active and it asking me to close the previous version. it took a minute to actually get to the updating screen but finally it did. hope this helps :-/

Tried to sign in in PBE cause I didnt had an account, but now Riot has temporaliy closed the sign ins, so dont know what to do now :/

Durzaka

02-01-2013

Same issue with me. Bump.

Saiyuki Ninza

02-01-2013

same for me, bump.

TragicDeathFade

02-01-2013

I have same problem need information

XeroDegreez

02-01-2013

same for everyone, bump. I KEEP SPAMMING TILL RIOT SEE'S THIS PROBLEM.

TragicDeathFade

02-01-2013

help help help help help

SpicyLeaves

02-01-2013

I have the same problem.

Nasuul

02-01-2013

i used the repair function and now i am playing again.