Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Losing a Ranked match with new system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berneko

02-01-2013

Do I lose points if I lose a match in the new ranked system?

Insult

02-01-2013

Yes you do.

fleeZy

02-01-2013

which doesn't fix the original problem the first system had. yay!

Berneko

02-01-2013

Quote:
Insult:
Yes you do.

How much do you lose?

Taarki

Recruiter

02-01-2013

it is probably depending on how you do. I think they should make a system that puts all of the details into account so if you have like 3 trolls but you are carrying your team at like 40-2-14 and you still lose you should still go up acouple points, even though YOU lost.

SXGxThor

02-01-2013

Quote:
Taarki:
it is probably depending on how you do. I think they should make a system that puts all of the details into account so if you have like 3 trolls but you are carrying your team at like 40-2-14 and you still lose you should still go up acouple points, even though YOU lost.

how many times can happen that...

LUS Montplaisir

02-02-2013

Basically, if your stats go to a level comparable to the other team, you should gain, or at least lose very few points. If you do slightly better than the average opponent, you'll be fine. It's also impossible to drop a tier unless you have excessive loses/don't play for a while.