Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low game high rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EEuryNomEE

02-01-2013

How do all these horrible inexperienced players that main ONE champ, and have 6 ranked games get ranked higher? I thought they fixed this? In battlefield 2 your rank does not go by k/d/r but games & points. Every game I'm last pick 1st pick trolls...... STILL BROKEN

Delete Teemo

02-01-2013

WHAT? Riot hasn't fixed that stupid problem where they can't control everything a players does or says in game>???

RIOTPLS ! BRAENWASH EVERYONE SO NO TROLL PLZTYKK

EEuryNomEE

02-01-2013

Oh might I mention number 3 in the league of new rank has 130 wins, I have 130 ranked wins. System broken. New system broken. All systems broken. Past 40 ranked games I have max 6 losses, yet bronze still. Win 6points lose 15. BROKEN

EEuryNomEE

02-01-2013

Just viewed the profile of number 3 in section 5 of bronze. He has 1 ranked win and 6 ranked losses. I am 2/1 this season and 130/140 pre-season. Can you say idiots and not the sevant type? League is broken, I cant believe I have spent over 100 bucks on this game to buy RP. I think I will try dota2 since I played original dota on wc3 reign of chaos