League won't open, says "PVP.net Patcher Kernel is not responding"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keroz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3075501 This worked for me...

HAirlesss

02-02-2013

Looks like most everyone is having this very same issue, including me. Im sure it wont go unsolved for long.... hopefully >_>

Irythros

02-02-2013

If you have LoLRecorder running, close it. That did it for me.

soy bello

02-02-2013

Same problem

cftc kratos

02-03-2013

I am getting the same exact error. I have done every fix I can find online. I have completely deleted every league related file from my PC and redownloaded and installed and got the same error. I am deployed right now and this is the only thing I have to do on my down time. I am tired of user guesses on how to fix this problem(no offense guys). I want riot to stop up and fix this issue. I shouldnt have to be jumping through these hoops to play this game. I have a download rate of 35 kb/s so I cant keep redownloading this considering it takes days to do so. Please help me.

Grimm Dreogan

02-04-2013

I'm having the same problem as well, it's been going on for about 2 days now. I have Googled every fix, tried everything listed on the forums, and still nothing. Even when I leave it to load, it simply goes to the "RADS Error" pop-up, and even resetting my connection and closing my anti-virus/firewall didn't work...

I can't believe this hasn't been addressed yet... :\

Cooldude1234

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cftc kratos View Post
I am getting the same exact error. I have done every fix I can find online. I have completely deleted every league related file from my PC and redownloaded and installed and got the same error. I am deployed right now and this is the only thing I have to do on my down time. I am tired of user guesses on how to fix this problem(no offense guys). I want riot to stop up and fix this issue. I shouldnt have to be jumping through these hoops to play this game. I have a download rate of 35 kb/s so I cant keep redownloading this considering it takes days to do so. Please help me.
Pretty much in the same boat as this guy. Last time this happened to me and I coudln't find a fix, there was something with IE that I had to do..I can't remember what it was though any ideas?

Also, I sent a support ticket to RIot yesterday I recommend others do the same..to avoid just getting a generic bot like response.

Cooldude1234

02-04-2013

bump

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-04-2013

Try resetting your Internet Explorer settings back to default.....and making sure it isn't in "Offline Mode".

For Offline Mode open IE and click File, make sure there isn't a check next to "Work Offline".

You can reset your settings two different ways, they both accomplish the same thing....

Control Panel > Internet Options > Click Advanced Tab > Click Defaults/Reset at bottom.

In IE click "Tools" > Internet Options > follow the above.

Cooldude1234

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Try resetting your Internet Explorer settings back to default.....and making sure it isn't in "Offline Mode".

For Offline Mode open IE and click File, make sure there isn't a check next to "Work Offline".

You can reset your settings two different ways, they both accomplish the same thing....

Control Panel > Internet Options > Click Advanced Tab > Click Defaults/Reset at bottom.

In IE click "Tools" > Internet Options > follow the above.
Yup tried both those yesterday, just tried them again still does not work. Is there something I can included to help determine what is wrong?