Crash upon entering loading/leaving champion select (Bugsplat)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErebusTheScarred

02-01-2013

The instant I begin a game and enter the loading screen after champion select I get a bugsplat and CTD. I have updated all my drivers and have tried repairing. It is likely to be an issue with the new patch. Is anyone else having this issue? There doesn't seem to be a thread about it atm, at least not that I can find.

Champlord

02-01-2013

im having it, I am repairing now

ErebusTheScarred

02-02-2013

Bump. I can't be the only one with this issue. Game was working fine before this patch. Never had an issue like this before.

Downie Noob

02-02-2013

I'm having this problem too but it seems to be only with the summoner's rift map

huiginBR

02-02-2013

im having the same problem on all maps but on summoners rift it just load 10% and on others,before crash,it loads 50% to 100%!

Malicious Leaf

02-02-2013

You're not the only ones:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3039922

xZair

02-02-2013

you're not the only one, i've been havng this error for almost 2 months with no way to fix it.. been banned 4 times (currently banned). so good luck :/.

Zeruk4489

02-02-2013

I have the same issue, I just lost 2 games because I wasn't able to connect to the server. I got labeled as a leaver and lost LP on both games, this is really annoying. I've done every "fix" I could find to solve this problem. After losing the first game I tried again thinking it was a 1 time thing, sure enough the game started and we won, which brought me back up to the ~86 LP range in my division. When I tried another game at this rank the game didn't start again... it may have nothing to do with anything, but just wanted to put that out there in case it does.

xZair

02-02-2013

yeah.. i've gotten several hundred bugsplat errors, attempting every single fix possible and nothing worked.. and since riot has failed to recognize this Error by the community of players who have it. i'm posting a thread for each bugsplat i've had. i've counted..

MattyBRaps

02-02-2013

In the same boat, I have done everything possible to fix it too. Please Riot do something.