My League exited and patched during a ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BubbleBeamz

02-01-2013

happening to me to, i didn't get kicked tho. i was in a ranked champ selection i click the masteries page set them exited it and a white black screen replaced it. so i couldn't pick my champ and had to dodge, not i go to redownload it gets %30 then starts over! **** this. going back to blizzard games.

Abominablefro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

bump

Nixlol

02-01-2013

Just happened to me as well, queued in ranked and got kicked out of game at loading screen, stuck patching at 20 mins remaining.

Catakinetic

02-01-2013

Bumping as this is an urgent problem Riot needs to fix.

AuthorityZero

02-01-2013

Still no response from Riot on all the posts about this issue I've seen since patch went live. Good Guy Riot. Responds to all the elo questions but doesn't let us know what the hell is going on in terms of bugs.

kingLP

05-30-2013

Same thing happened to me today sry to the ppl expecting a wukong top

IceGaia

05-30-2013

This just happened to me in champ select. Luckily the game didn't start yet.

StrayedLogic

07-17-2013

Well this just happened to me for the first time, though, I was in ARAM. I was in the game for a good 10 mins. Playing as Karma, and was doing fairly well, when boop. Game CTDs and then starts to repatch the entire thing. This is ****ing ridiculous. Ever since they switched servers last year, this game has gotten progressively worse. I used to NEVER crash, now I will occasionally get "Attempting to Reconnect" messages on my screen, despite my net being just fine. In fact I monitor my bandwidth use because of DSL's ****ty caps, and I KNOW when my net dips or not. This game constantly will DC me at times, an it just started to do this stupid CTD ****, but this is the first time it's made me redownload the game. I'd be nice if there was even an explanation as to WHY this happens.

My username in LoL is StrayedLogic, I would hope that the reports I'm sure to recieve are pardoned.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-17-2013

In most cases the client will be able to identify that you are currently in a match and will directly connect you back to the game in progress instead of attempting to patch a hotfix or non-critical update.

If for some reason this doesn't happen you can also try the Reconnect Tool - http://wrenchbox.de/download/lol.reconnect.zip

or the tips provided here - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3404421