My League exited and patched during a ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akali the Thief

02-01-2013

Just happened to me. Why the **** would you design it so it crashes after champ select then makes you patch upon restarting the client?

Rinyuu

02-01-2013

I got this issue as well.

I was in the middle of a match when this occurred. I was having lag spikes and random Attempting to reconnect without a Ping spike or fps drop. When I decided to reconnect, something crashed(closed really fast since it usually appears). I attempted to reconnected it patched and stated server was unavailable.

squall2098

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by horchata21 View Post
I was in a ranked game, playing my favorite champion, Taric, when all of a sudden, as i tried to change my smartcast settings, about five minutes into a game, my League of Legends Client crashed, and when I tried to start the client and get back into the game, the game started patching, even though I had patched a few hours prior to this game, and even played two full games before this happened. And to add to all of this, when it started patching again for the second time, it patched everything, as if it were installing League for the first time. Im shocked and confused about this, and I'm left with nothing but a scar in my online rank, and a leave on my profile. I only ask for the community to support me in helping Riot see this, so that Riot can prevent future incidents of this nature from occurring. Also some compensation would be nice. I wouldn't wish something like this to happen to anyone else, and I hope you all agree with me.
WELL it happens to me also are more than 400MB of the Re-patching... and im was about to Enter to another ranked.. im played before 2 times and its bull sh**t

i hope they dont report me.. or give me chance of repply to explain my DC

raffiky

02-01-2013

same problem, and thanks to that cute error, me and 2 people of my team where dc alot of time and for that lose a ranked game and not any game, 2 more game and had reached the league promotion, but instead i lost 26 LP and gg, riot should forgive the defeats and return the LP lost

YankMyPubesOff

02-01-2013

This just happened to me...

Support Pantheon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Exact same situation with my duo partner and I :c

Same exact thing happened to me too. Nerf patches.

Dread Me

02-01-2013

Quote:
I was in a ranked game, playing my favorite champion, Taric, when all of a sudden, as i tried to change my smartcast settings, about five minutes into a game, my League of Legends Client crashed, and when I tried to start the client and get back into the game, the game started patching, even though I had patched a few hours prior to this game, and even played two full games before this happened. And to add to all of this, when it started patching again for the second time, it patched everything, as if it were installing League for the first time. Im shocked and confused about this, and I'm left with nothing but a scar in my online rank, and a leave on my profile. I only ask for the community to support me in helping Riot see this, so that Riot can prevent future incidents of this nature from occurring. Also some compensation would be nice. I wouldn't wish something like this to happen to anyone else, and I hope you all agree with me.
It's the garen and lux skin update, not a glitch just a whole different patch. It's unfortunate but **** happens.

CrydeL

02-01-2013

I can relate

DarlianSantander

02-01-2013

Same here

Sayirx

02-01-2013

This just happened to me after I restarted League during a loading screen when it fronze.

Its saying its a 488 MB patch and its downloading at 50KBps