Jungle fizz build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Langutan

02-01-2013

I wanna learn to jungle fizz but I have no idea what to build. Can someone give a good jungle fizz build please

Ghostshadowblade

02-01-2013

Fizz isn't found in the jungle. They make it with carbon dioxide.

ABunchOfCoconuts

02-01-2013

He lives in the ocean?

Langutan

02-01-2013

He actually lives in Bilgewater fyi

TictacTactic

02-02-2013

So I'm guessing you want someone to actually take you seriously besides making some jokes. I'll give it a shot. Brace yourself you are about to face a wall of text

From an initial look at his kit you might think he is an ability power champion but he benefits greatly from a wide variety of stats. Don't limit your build as flexibility is the key to dealing with an adaptive enemy. Their is no such thing as the perfect build.

I would recommend attack speed reds, armor yellows, blue is choice maybe cooldown reduction or mr per level. and ability power quints. Start machete and all red pots. Now their are three different builds you can go. atk speed, off tank and straight ap. Voyboy even said this on stream once that they are the strongest build on fizz.

Ability power
Deathcap, lichbane, spellpen boots and zhonya's would be a good core everything beyond that should be based on the enemy team comp. masteries 21-9-0 unless you can't manage your mana then go 21-0-9

Off tank
Now off tank is the cool one to build. Ice born gauntlet, warmogs and sunfire are what come to mind as a good base with spell pen or merc treads. Masteries 9-21-0

Attack speed
Theirs just so many good atk speed option I don't know where to begin but I would recomend malady for sure. and maybe nashor's not really sure. I'm not too familiar with attack speed fizz.

If you are falling behind on farm build your machete into razor or spirit stone.