Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fighting premades more unfun than Kassadin spam.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlestLulu

02-01-2013

Quote:
MyDeadGrandma:
And because they like playing a team game with their friends

just sayin...

Well it would be nice if the matchmaking made a real attempt to only match them against other premades and not throw them in to completely ruin the fun of 5 random players.

Bma

02-01-2013

I believe sifu and friends have massive queue times when they premade, so matchmaking is probably making an attempt to do this. Not even sure they 5 man premake most of the time, it's more like 3-4?

Just have to realise that u have to think of it in terms of elo, because sometimes, matchmaking puts u in a game where it presumes the odds to win aren't 50-50, and the elo payout is not 50-50 either.

MyDeadGrandma

02-01-2013

Looking at sifu's lolstats, its only the same 2 people coming up with him and they're not in every game together.

Methinks the OP is slightly exaggerating the spam, considering he only faced these 'premades' in 3 out of his 10 last games.

inFe eD

02-01-2013

But, it's free elo. y u hate free elo

TheLittlestLulu

02-01-2013

Quote:
MyDeadGrandma:
Looking at sifu's lolstats, its only the same 2 people coming up with him and they're not in every game together.

Methinks the OP is slightly exaggerating the spam, considering he only faced these 'premades' in 3 out of his 10 last games.

Not really, the people I regularly see queuing together are Sifu, Wawix, Kraogg, Junkie, Lerch, and Brownbruiser. Whenever any of them queue it is almost always with at least 2 of any of the other names on this list.

Nyx87

02-01-2013

Heaven forbid people play with their buddies

TheLittlestLulu

02-01-2013

Quote:
Nyx87:
Heaven forbid people play with their buddies

When did I say anything about removing premades? I just want them to make it so that premades aren't just slapped against a full group of random people and instead grouped with other premades.

iProbie

02-01-2013

the problem is again, the low population of dominion players

If there's something that we or riot can do to promote or raise awareness about it, the rest would fold themselves for us

personally, I think we should start by making it so that playing dominion is more rewarding than it is today..

it's pretty saddening to see the same 40-50 names in-game atm...

AlphaFerric

02-01-2013

While I know premades have the distinct advantage of voice chat, pings and quick efficient messages should be able to do kind of the trick for your own team (at least put you at less of a disadvantage). And then when you win with your uber strong back that you carried everyone on, you can say going to the gym is for wussies compared to your awesome workout you just got.

Wawix

02-01-2013

If you don't like getting matched against high elo premades, don't spam ops to get to high elo and you will have the required skill to face them. Pretty simple, huh?