Fighting premades more unfun than Kassadin spam.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlestLulu

02-01-2013

Kassadin is pretty unfun to fight against but something I find even worse is how premades seem to constantly get matched against pubs. Pretty much anyone is free to get a group of about 4 people with skype and just go pub stomping in dominion because of the low playerbase. I get matched up with 4 other random players against a premade almost constantly.

I'd go as far as to say that premade spammers are even more obnoxious than Kass spammers because they know that their chances of not facing a pub is almost zero.

konfetarius

02-01-2013

*ahem*

SEAAAAFOOOOOOOOD!

MyDeadGrandma

02-01-2013

How do you know they're a premade and you weren't just outpicked and outclassed?

It doesn't take a premade to select champs with synergy and communicate...

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

He might be referring to the seafood premade, which is what most of us would have experienced at one point or another at high elo.

Btw, how much elo do premades typically get, Sauron (and how much does the other team lose)?

TheLittlestLulu

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
How do you know they're a premade and you weren't just outpicked and outclassed?

It doesn't take a premade to select champs and communicate...
Because I'm constantly getting matched against SifuCalvin and his team and I know they use voice communication.

I'm left at a significant disadvantage when it comes to communication since I have limited control of my hands and need to look at my keyboard to type.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

From what I understand, you don't rly lose much elo if u lose to them whereas they lose a lot if they lose to solo queuers. Also, technically the average elo on your team should be higher to compensate.

It also depends on the level of which they use voice communication. When I play on my smurf and duo q with my friend, we only rly use skype/ts to trash talk each other and sometimes call out stuff. So it rly depends I guess.

Sauron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
He might be referring to the seafood premade, which is what most of us would have experienced at one point or another at high elo.

Btw, how much elo do premades typically get, Sauron (and how much does the other team lose)?
Based on when Elo was last visible, premades would gain 1-2 rating per win and solo queuers would lose an equal amount against them. If the solo queuers win, they get anywhere from 10-20 rating, and the premade loses an equal amount. If the number of premade people are equal, then it should be 6-10 rating change.

That's why solo/duo was the fastest way to climb the lolmatches ladder.

Therlun

02-01-2013

I don't think the OP is worried about Elo, especially considering it hasn't been visible for 3/4 of a year now.
The point he is making is that a Kassadin on the enemy team is easier and less annoying to face than a 4-5 man premade while you have 4 pubbies yet the complaining is heavily tilted towards Kass players.

It gets really bad when it's a premade AND they have a Kassadin *cough* Sifu *cough* :P

HaIfhearted

02-01-2013

I ono, I think the reason people like to premade is due, at least in part, to the prevalence of OP spam and mass derps in solo q.

MyDeadGrandma

02-01-2013

And because they like playing a team game with their friends

just sayin...

12345 ... 8