[Spectator Mode] Turret count not updating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paper

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I'm playing a friendly tournament this weekend with a bunch of friends and we're streaming to the rest of the group participating in the tournament. We have noticed in the past two games, that the turret count at the top of the UI is not updating after turrets are killed. They are remaining at 0 and 0 each. I'm not sure what other information you'd need, but if needed, I can provide. We have it occurring on 3 clients simultaneously. All the same issue.

DiscworldDeath

02-02-2013

It's not that it's not updating, but when you join into a game the count is incorrect. It does update in-game with turrets destroyed.

Cyraknoss

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
It's not that it's not updating, but when you join into a game the count is incorrect. It does update in-game with turrets destroyed.
Actually every game I've spectated the number doesn't update past the count it was at when you start spectating. So if you spectate from the start it stays 0 - 0 but if you start after the game was in progress it will list the number of turrets down when you joined. I had one where the turrets were 3-2 when I joined and they stuck that way.

Bualdoot

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyraknoss View Post
Actually every game I've spectated the number doesn't update past the count it was at when you start spectating. So if you spectate from the start it stays 0 - 0 but if you start after the game was in progress it will list the number of turrets down when you joined. I had one where the turrets were 3-2 when I joined and they stuck that way.
You are correct. I have noticed the same thing when in spectate mode. What ever the turret count is at when you join the game, is what it stays at. Gold and kill count all update properly, but turret count does not. I'm spectating a game as I type this that was 0/3 when I joined, and it should now be 4/5.