There should be a punishment for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beartanamo Bay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

When you get someone who does this there should be an automated punishment. I dont Think it's possible to actually play and go 0/20/0. The only reason this burns me so bad is because I know the tribunal will do nothing about this. He's probably already in a new game. And just so you know this singed said several times that he was feeding for fun.

Beartanamo Bay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Rage of Legends

ELOcentric

02-01-2013

Actually, you can go 0/20, even if you really try.

In this game, I don't see why you would blame Singed.
Your stats are 1/6, the third teammate's stats are 1/10 and his stats are 0/20.

From what we can see, you might have stolen the kills from Singed.

It is absolutely not OK to blame a single player for such a game.

Edit: I also noticed that you're playing Teemo and Ezreal.
You are able to escape, but Singed, the tank, is bound to die whenever you fight.

Beartanamo Bay

02-02-2013

If I stole his kill he would still have an assist. Yet he's 0/20/0. Also there was no teemo in the game... i dont even know where you got that from. Singed is one of the easiest champs to run with; he could do a better job running than teemo. I dont know why you think you can base a judgement on Ez or myself with this score. Once someone like Darius or Xin become that fed they would become unstoppable. It's not my fault I died so much it's singed for giving the other team such an upper hand.

Enterti

02-02-2013

20 deaths in 20 minutes is pretty obvious feeding, he will get a punish, especially if he admited to it in game.