Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot why so many patch???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4rkevinxD

02-01-2013

I am doing season 3 first ranked game... then suddenly game crashed and an error appeared... I try to reconnect then the fking patch appeared.. I waste 10 minutes to finish the patch . When I enter the game the game is just fail so hard because my oppenent free farming.. Why divide the patch? why? why can u guy put the patch just in 1? omfg every time appear error there is a patch

Ramachese

02-01-2013

Dude I think it was a hotfix. That or your patch is not applying properly.

Insult

02-01-2013

Quote:
D4rkevinxD:
I am doing season 3 first ranked game... then suddenly game crashed and an error appeared... I try to reconnect then the fking patch appeared.. I waste 10 minutes to finish the patch . When I enter the game the game is just fail so hard because my oppenent free farming.. Why divide the patch? why? why can u guy put the patch just in 1? omfg every time appear error there is a patch

Please, before you rage in the forums learn to English.