[Skin Concept] Surprise Party Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turnip of Terror

02-01-2013

Urgot is a top lane bruiser that is sometimes used as an adc that has more recently lost some love, this is not necessarily because he is a bad champion, but because of his looks. Some may argue that this was changed when the Battlecast Urgot skin was released, it honestly is a cool skin that removes the ugly factors from Urgot but it dosent contain the 'umph' that people want from such a serious character. I propose that Urgot should have a Surprise Party Skin (in the same line of skins as Surprise Party Fiddlesticks) as I believe that it would really bring some attention to him, along with a new fanbase. As with the Fiddlesticks skin I believe that particles with his abilities and model should change to match the skin. I think he would look well as sort of a clown, with an afro and classic clown make-up, he would be wearing a worn out vest, a joke flower in his chest pocket and pant braces, and his legs could be balloons (the type used for balloon animal making) (all of these items are quite cliché with clowns) . His abilities would also change to the Surprise Party theme, I imagine his 'q' ability (Acid Hunter) would change from the blade to a balloon animal, such as those seen with Fiddlestick's 'e' ability (Dark Wind) in the Surprise Party Fiddlesticks skin. His 'w' ability (Terror Capacitor) would look great as a disco ball, this would be much easier to create as it would probably only need a recolour to silver to math the theme of the skin as the ability already possesses the shape of a disco ball. His 'e' ability (Noxian Corrosive Charge) would be awesome as a party popper (example here http://www.flickr.com/photos/dopiaza/2040126383/ ) or just as an explosion of streamers onto the ground, these would afflict the enemy with a multi-colour glow to allow the player to see which enemies which targets are afflicted by it. I am yet to think of an idea for a particle change for Urgot's ultimate ability (Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser) but a possible recolour to something such as pink would allow it to fit into the skin quite well. I believe that giving this serious character a rather mocking skin would bring Urgot some much needed attention.
*Note* All pictures used in the examples are not owned by me and are property of the uploader

Lettuce Of Lust

02-01-2013

this is ****ing amazing, I would buy Urgot just for this skin

Tortferngatr

02-01-2013

Having just beaten a Proving Grounds 3v4 with the Urgot, I would LOVE to see this skin!

Carrot of Chaos

02-02-2013

Bump

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

hell yes

XxXGoingInDryXxX

02-02-2013

14/10 Would Buy #YOLO

8OO8135

02-02-2013

****, this is actually a really funny concept! I will buy!

Potato of Death

02-02-2013

Hahaha this is a really cool skin, Surprise Pary Fiddlesticks was so funny and it might work with Urgot! Great Job, I would buy this skin.

Radish of Rage

02-02-2013

penguins are cool why couldnt he be a penguin

Turnip of Terror

02-23-2013

bump