Client crashed mid-game, will not enter new game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Berghel

02-01-2013

So I'm playing a ranked game as Mordekaiser when suddenly my screen freezes and Task Manager says that my game has stopped responding. I close the game, log back in, and try to reconnect... but every time I hit "Reconnect", I just get booted back to the desktop after 5 seconds and PvP.net is still open.

Well, after that game ends, I get in queue again and start another ranked game... but PvP.net just claims "Game is still in progress..." and refuses to let me connect to anything.

My friend that I was duo queuing with at the time thinks I got hacked during my Mordekaiser game. I need to find away around this (preferably without uninstalling and reinstalling again).

This has already cost me two ranked games for no good reason. Please respond as soon as possible.

Truckerchu

02-01-2013

my game just crashed during a ranked game as well. I was getting 1900 ping then my game crashed and would not re open. The internet is working fine for everything else

Lord Berghel

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckerchu View Post
my game just crashed during a ranked game as well. I was getting 1900 ping then my game crashed and would not re open. The internet is working fine for everything else
I've had that sort of problem before, but this is something completely different. My client just flat-out stopped working.

EDIT: I just tried to log back in and I got stuck right here.

Lord Berghel

02-02-2013

bump

Lord Berghel

02-03-2013

bump 2: electric boogaloo

Lord Berghel

02-03-2013

bump 3: revenge of the bump

General Sky

02-03-2013

I can confirm this, it is happening to me.

Kalinder

02-03-2013

Hey, this same thing just happened to me. Was in a ranked game and about 15 minutes in my ping shot up to 500 and I got kicked out. I tried to reconnect, closed League and re-opened it twice, had no trouble logging in or receiving messages from friends, but could not connect to my game no matter what I tried. It flashed an error message saying it couldn't connect to the server and to check my firewall. I did so and it's been cleared as a safe program. It's really frustrating and I'm seeing other people post similar problems.

Just a patch issue perhaps? What can I do?

Invincible Pants

02-03-2013

Same thing happened to me and all of my team, we all get dc'd from the game and we restart the client, go back to reconnect, and the loading screen won't start. Then an error pops up saying we can't connect to the server, even though we clearly connected since we logged in and everything.

Lord Berghel

02-04-2013

Well, seeing other people having this problem (or something pretty close to it) gives me some hope that it can be fixed.

red post plz