Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I am done with ranked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShangoDarkblade

02-01-2013

yup i won 3/4 games but when i lost cause a troll was afk during champion select and throughout the match, but moving on i lost more than i gained and if the system is suppose to be on performance in that game i went 5/3 and did the best on my team so idk what this new system is about plus the players i play with are like new lvl 30s or somethin

Carthelan

02-01-2013

What you get in LP is also based on how well you do I believe. And I take it most of you have never played starcraft 2? Welcome to having to work you ass off to climb the ladder. Casuals need to stop Qqing and just get better

iWREQ

02-02-2013

2nd post I've seen you refer to SC2, welcome to LoL.. Hai Ill be your host for this tour.. to your left you have the exit for SC2 fanbois.. please feel free to watch ur step on the way out.. for those of you who dont give a fk.. please continue fwd.