I am done with ranked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harrislad02

02-01-2013

How is it fair that I can have 2 wins and 1 loss, yet lose more points than I have won in the 2 wins? I thought LOL's new ranking system would help fix the problem with losses and wins but it clearly hasn't. I am never playing ranked again.

chousen

02-01-2013

I agree that it's not all that it was cracked up to be. It seems they're trying to make it impossible to climb the ladder, and not only that but they placed us in a lower spot than we were in the elo system. Not very cool.

RektSauce

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrislad02 View Post
How is it fair that I can have 2 wins and 1 loss, yet lose more points than I have won in the 2 wins? I thought LOL's new ranking system would help fix the problem with losses and wins but it clearly hasn't. I am never playing ranked again.
Quit being a baby.

lron Pyrite

02-01-2013

No it's pretty stupid that one lose takes away 2 whole wins, I mean if you win 2 of 3 matches you don't climb even with a positive win rate?

YoungGoN4v5

02-01-2013

I got placed into Gold I. i was in gold II before

Uproar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

yea idk why its live that you shud gain more for win then loss

Capt Poro Snax

02-01-2013

I get that you should honestly lose a bit more for a loss than a win "i don't like it but it does keep things in check" however if it truly take's equal or over 2 wins for one loss that is broken. "have yet to test it myself"

chousen

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTDM View Post
"i don't like it but it does keep things in check"
"have yet to test it myself"

Who exactly are you quoting there, buddy? *confused*

Jerriescids

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrislad02 View Post
Sadly as it currently stands, the math does not favor people who normally would be climbing rapidly on the old elo system. People hitting 66%ish win are neutral and sometimes even negative LP.

Hopefully riot will comment on it soon and we will get an explanation. If it makes you feel any better I went from Silver III 0 to Silver IV 50 (downgraded) for going 2-2.

HostileHobo93

02-01-2013

I completely agree. there is something wrong here and if they dont fix it im done with ranked. They need to do a hard reset. getting 60 LP on 3 wins and then losing twice drops you a division is complete blasphemy, and they arnt even keeping us up to date on it