Competitive Ranked team looking for ADC and Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cubetuber

02-03-2013

Hello, let me introduce myself, my IGN is nighttiger1000 and I'm looking to make a ranked team, I've been playing for about a year and a half and I'm a jungler. I love to form strategies and discover new and effective builds.

What I'm looking for:
-I'm looking for a competitive team of 5. People that have a passion for striving to be the best in LoL and also players that are willing to improve and give criticism to other on the team for what they think they need to work on. A constructive team who plays as a unit and not only that, but be able to get together with little to no tension. I know some CT ( competitive teams) have very strict times to practice every week, but I can't necessarily do that with work and everything, but what I'm willing to do is every week figure out a time allotment where all players are comfortable and are willing to practice on the set times to do a couple of things:
-Theory Crafting
-Practice pre-made of 5's
-Team Composition tactics
-Metas
-Ranked games as a team

Being able to construct tactics with the team I feel is important so we understand where everyone is coming from. I'm willing to put all my spare time into forming a great team that share the same passion as me and I'm willing to answer any questions or work on anything when needed. I also haven't necessarily figured out a team name, but I'm very open to suggestions. I'm on the NA servers, my handle is nighttiger1000 and I'm really looking forward to forming a team with some great people. If you're really interested and willing to work and practice, then I'm the guy to team with.

I've been part of multiple teams and so I'm looking to start a new one with a bunch of people that know what they're doing and will take this seriously. If everything goes well, I'll look into signing us up for some Tourneys.

Below is a little application I'd like you to fill out that way I can pick and choose who would be best suited for the team. I will be doing somewhat of a selection process if I have several people interested. This process mainly being playing some draft together to see how you communicate/counterpick/play in general/get along with the others.Be as detailed as would you like. The more info you leave the easier for me to determine if you are suitable. Remember, we want to take it seriously but have fun along the way..Keep gaming Summoners!

Application

IGN:

How long have you been playing?:

Your best role:

3Champs(min) you play in this role:

Your second best role:

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role:

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed):

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone):

KoopaTroopaa

02-03-2013

IGN: Dashiell79
Ive been playing about 2 years
Best role is ADC
Best are ezreal, corki, ashe
2nd best is top
Yorick, kat, jayce
im 16 years old
Im in central time zone so 4:00 central and after are best times

Cubetuber

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashiell79 View Post
IGN: Dashiell79
Ive been playing about 2 years
Best role is ADC
Best are ezreal, corki, ashe
2nd best is top
Yorick, kat, jayce
im 16 years old
Im in central time zone so 4:00 central and after are best times
I'll be adding you on LoL and on Skype.

Yueri

02-03-2013

IGN: Yueri

How long have you been playing?: 3-4 Months

Your best role: Adc, of course but i'm a well attent Support and or could work with as one seeing i have most my Exprience as a Adc.

3Champs(min) you play in this role: In Order Adc - Ezreal / Vayne / Cait | Support - Taric/ Sona/ Lulu "Not great on the Uncommons But could be managed into with certain game plans.

Your second best role: Answered above

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role: Answered above

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 21 (and mature i don't flame teammates, i don't go but kills / or killsteals the point is to win as a team efficiently, with communication.

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): i have a randomized work regiment but theirs ways around it can be worked upon i'd say minium 1 day dedicated per week. (Eastern Us)

More Information, my early ranked exprience has been Elo hell before the new system after it i've done well but communication with random players isn't great obv. a team would ease this process but i have been raising.

LolKing: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32650873

BloodFlavor

02-04-2013

IGN: Bloodflavor

How long have you been playing?: around a year now

Your best role: ADC

3Champs(min) you play in this role: Miss fortune, Ezreal, Urgot

Your second best role: Mid

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role: Diana, Katarina, Eve

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 16

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): I live in EST, I'm almost always available from 3:30-9:30 PM eastern Standard Time, this is during weekdays, Weekend i'm available all day all night(expect Sunday)

About Me: I've been playing this game for around a year now, litterly a nonstop year i've played this game almost everyday for a year, I strive to be the best and always win lane. I have lolreplay downloaded and always watch the reasons i've lost lane, In preseason I only made it to 1250 but ik i can do better, message me if intrested

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

IGN: Cinchil

How long have you been playing?: Since BETA

Your best role: Support I can also play as any adc.

3Champs(min) you play in this role: Leona, Taric, Sona, Soraka, Janna, Zyra, Lulu, Elise, Nami, Morgana, Lux, Alistar, Blitzcrank, and Orianna

Your second best role: ADC

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role: Kog'Maw, Varus, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Tristana, and Corki

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 21

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): 12pm-2am CST 12pm=lunchtime.

About me: I'm a tournament organizer and caster with extensive knowledge of the game looking to get into competitive play.. I have no issues politely and positively giving constructive criticism to teammates. You can see some of my work at twitch.tv/cinchil#

MysteryMeatMan17

02-04-2013

GN: MysteryMeatMan17

How long have you been playing?: Since Season 1. Consistently For about a year

3Champs(min) you play in this role: Caitlyn, Ezreal, Graves, Jayce, Vayne, Miss Fortune

Your second best role: Top/Support

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role: Taric, Nunu, Sona, Olaf, Swain, Shen, Vlad, Lee Sin

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 15. Turning 16 in a few months.

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): Most Times During the day (cyber school) Mostly 8 PM - 3 AM EST

AshEffinKetchum

02-05-2013

IGN: Lil Remmy

How long have you been playing?: Since Season 1

3Champs(min) you play in this role: Cait MF and EZ

Your second best role: Top

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role: Olaf Yorick Darius

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 19

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): Central Time anything after 5:00 my time im good to play

The Boss FBH

02-10-2013

IGN: The Boss FBH

How long have you been playing?: since preseason 1, but i took about a year and a half break

3Champs(min) you play in this role: Vayne, Ezreal, Ashe

Your second best role: Mid

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role: DIANA BABY!! Kat, Kha'Zix

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 16

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): Mountain Time Zone. Most days from 5pm-12am

The 416

02-11-2013

ING: ubloeminguyyy

How long have you been playing? : I think from the start of season 2

Champs: Graves, MF, Caitlyn, Ezreal, Vayne, Twitch

Your secind best role: Mid

Champs: Brand, lux, orianna, gragas

Schedule: Eastern standard, any day other than monday or tuesday.