Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bots talking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

02-01-2013

ok lmao this is a lil dumb, i feel like im being congradulated by a 3 year old for coloring in the lines.

oh and report renekton bot he said hes gunna slice me to pieces and i feel threatened

Shiku12

02-01-2013

XD I saw that bots talk to you, but didn't think like that. I thought it was more like "gg" and "gl hf" what else do they say?

PikaRioCed

02-01-2013

It's a little silly.
I am sure they came up with this on a whim, on a dare or because some female co-worker suggested it and nobody wanted to say no to her.

Ewberton

02-01-2013

I actually think it's pretty funny, it really shows you their /character,/ like Zilean says "I feel like I've seen this before.." and that's pretty corny. But, you know, Zilean's a really corny guy. (Time flies like..) So I really think it's funny.

ElevenOfClubs

02-04-2013

It's stupid and annoying.

Tyrese77

02-04-2013

Lol i found it creepy cause ik NO ONE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE................Lol cool though i like it