@Yegg @Lyte League system and innapropriate names

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyraknoss

02-01-2013

The league system is overall great, I love the changes compared to old ranked, but there is a major flaw. People with offensive names have been placed in my league and every time I look at the standings I'm forced to see their offensive names. The fact that people don't simply disappear from the league after a single match means we now require some way to report or hide people with offensive names in the client itself. No one should have to deal with sexual/racial/homophobic slurs every time they check their league standings.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Submit a ticket on the forums under "Support" at the top right next to your name. There might even be an option for inappropriate name.

Cyraknoss

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvr View Post
Submit a ticket on the forums under "Support" at the top right next to your name. There might even be an option for inappropriate name.
I know I can do that but I highly doubt my league is the only one in all of league of legends with someone who's got an offensive name. Since we cant simply report them at the end of the game and never see it again there is a legitimate problem that needs to be solved by Riot.

Cyraknoss

02-01-2013

bump

Cyraknoss

02-01-2013

GD moving fast, going to bump once or twice more just to make sure Riot gets a chance to see.

Cyraknoss

02-01-2013

final bump, will assume at this point a rioter saw this and will get to work.