Other AP Ez players, I'm playing Hybrid tell the strom blows over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skellyton22

02-01-2013

I love AP Ez, but as we all know the AD nerfs have made him unplayable. I won't give up on him though, and have started playing Hybrid.

Its fun and I have a build that feels a lot like AP Ez while still not being underpowered. You stack actives, arch staff, gunblade, ruind king, DFG and a hat to top it off as the last iteam.

supersploit

02-01-2013

hybrid ez is viable? o.O

Zulishmidu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

This is a mystery to me. How is playing AP Ez any different then AD Ez? Do you have different abilities?

xkawazux

02-01-2013

Wait...

So reducing his base movespeed by 5, decreasing the duration of his AS steroid, and increasing the damage falloff per target by 2% have somehow ruined AP Ez?

XElement

02-01-2013

I wish he was unplayable.

rathy Aro

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkawazux View Post
Wait...

So reducing his base movespeed by 5, decreasing the duration of his AS steroid, and increasing the damage falloff per target by 2% have somehow ruined AP Ez?
Well the ult nerf hurts. It certainly doesn't mean that playing hydrid ezrael makes any particular sense. You only build hybrid if the hydrid items happen to suite you well. Doe ez do well with gunblade, rageblade? I have no idea.

Cronovey

02-01-2013

Quote:
Wait...

The ultimate nerf hits AP Ezreal pretty hard. That's his bread and butter nuke, his only form of AoE wave clear when trying to defend or push, and his biggest contribution to team fighting.

His movespeed nerf isn't too big of a deal but still affects him, since he will use most of his mana using W/E for damage and doesn't always have the mana/cooldown available to use his Arcane Shift away as it's a large portion of the playstyle's damage.

The AS nerf is the only one that really doesn't hurt too badly, and even that can be a painful nerf for players that use Malady and Spellsword masteries for extra damage.

Skellyton22

02-01-2013

Quote:
Wait...

its not THAT nerf thats hurt him, he was already almost unplayable.