Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

this is why girls don't play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaldron

02-01-2013

What links did he send

FancifuHarlequin

02-01-2013

Quote:
cmck:
Pretty sure its feet or hands? Not positive on that due to being a dude though.

Manicure is for the hands, pedicure for the feet. Mani- is the prefix denoting hands, where pedi- is feet.

TittySprinklesJr

02-01-2013

Quote:
Waldo226:
Girls don't play League because us guys are all like "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS" and if I were a girl I would find that really annoying.

There are girls that like boobs too.

ESG Yknits

02-01-2013

Quote:
FancifuHarlequin:
Manicure is for the hands, pedicure for the feet. Mani- is the prefix denoting hands, where pedi- is feet.

wait so if im reading it right
Hand Cure
Foot Cure

I want to say this sounds like some black magic here, but actually it sounds like white magic I am now going to assume anyone who works at a spa is a witch.

StationaryObject

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yknits:
wait so if im reading it right
Hand Cure
Foot Cure

I want to say this sounds like some black magic here, but actually it sounds like white magic I am now going to assume anyone who works at a spa is a witch.

-chuckles darkly-
I don't know what you are talking about.. there is no witchcraft involved..
mwuahahahaha