this is why girls don't play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StationaryObject

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yknits View Post
To be fair with me being a guy and all I wouldn't know why people get manicures. Also you are right i wouldn't look at someones nails that would involve looking away from this computer
Lol, Ikr? Why look at someone's hands when you can look at the comp?
I don't get manicures because I'd get too distracted by the pretty colors on my hands.
Pedicures though, those are nicceeee
They like massage your feet and you get to have a feet jacuzzi and it feels soooo awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaffleFortress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahIeesi View Post
a dude openly talking about how he was jacking off
It is known, Kahleesi.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
Cept... women do play Video Games.
Then the community goes and calls them attention wh*res and they leave.
If a guy gets a manicure, you won't see alot of women going, "OH YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION."
There is a difference between a girl playing games and girl acting like "hey people look at me I do things that mainly men do but I have a ******!". It's extremely irritating itself (imagine a guy doing that) and it always invokes some basement dweller whiteknights who will cater to her at the expense of the gameplay. I've seen girls derail entire servers simply because of them being "gurl gamerz".

I don't care whether my teammate/opponent has a ****** or not, but if the entire point of her playing the game revolves around her being a female, then I make it a point to make her experience as miserable as possible. Female games are alright, gurl gamerz are pure cancer.

Also refer to this screencap as well:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...83/712/6cd.png


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Your ability to see why girls don't play is quite terrible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ESG Yknits

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
Lol, Ikr? Why look at someone's hands when you can look at the comp?
I don't get manicures because I'd get too distracted by the pretty colors on my hands.
Pedicures though, those are nicceeee
They like massage your feet and you get to have a feet jacuzzi and it feels soooo awesome.
wait now i am mildly interested what is the difference between a pedicure and a manicure. also consider this thread derailed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cmck

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yknits View Post
wait now i am mildly interested what is the difference between a pedicure and a manicure. also consider this thread derailed.
Pretty sure its feet or hands? Not positive on that due to being a dude though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

If only there was a way to mute people.
Get on it Riot!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cmck

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1d2488507ec964 View Post
Also refer to this screencap as well:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...83/712/6cd.png
This is so much win. I'm going to save this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StationaryObject

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1d2488507ec964 View Post
There is a difference between a girl playing games and girl acting like "hey people look at me I do things that mainly men do but I have a ******!". It's extremely irritating itself (imagine a guy doing that) and it always invokes some basement dweller whiteknights who will cater to her at the expense of the gameplay. I've seen girls derail entire servers simply because of them being "gurl gamerz".

I don't care whether my teammate/opponent has a ****** or not, but if the entire point of her playing the game revolves around her being a female, then I make it a point to make her experience as miserable as possible. Female games are alright, gurl gamerz are pure cancer.
I will completely ignore that screencap, because it degrades women to only being good for ***. Which is wrong, in case you don't know.

If someone is trying to make their *** the topic of the game, then you should ignore them and move on. All you are doing is re-enforcing that kind of behavior by reacting to it. Degrading them only makes you look like an *******, which you probably aren't.

There is a problem in this community where woman are degraded and treated like ****. They are called attention wh*res and called fat and ugly.
This is what causes the female players to leave, because no one wants to be treated like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StationaryObject

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yknits View Post
wait now i am mildly interested what is the difference between a pedicure and a manicure. also consider this thread derailed.
Pedicure- Feet
Manicure- Hands