2 games to get 28, 1 lost loses 23?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wicked73

02-01-2013

I'm ripping and tearing. I got trolled. The 4 people trying to play decided to surrender so we dind't waste anymore of our time. I lose 23 points? It took me 2 games to get 28 points. Seriously?

PhayLanx

02-01-2013

i feel ur pain man xD

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I gained 30 points in 2 games and lost 30 for losing 1 game ... Just not, Riot will never fix this **** either. You will forever be damned to play with people who constantly force you to lose a match because of trolling or generally being bad at the game. Even if I win 66^ of the time ill break even. Unbalanced matchmaking and no pressure for trollers.
Every day good summoners get banned why trolls just keep on keeping on. I Had high hopes for this patch, but once again Riot has let me down, know knowing that ill never get any better by facing better skilled players than i because i have to constantly try to carry 1 or 2 bad players on my own team.

cabrego

02-01-2013

^^^^^^^Yes what they said, matchmaking is broken. Ranking system does not seem to be any better than ELO system so far.

Why are individuals punished for a poor team, it does not makes sense. You could go 17/3 and lose points, really???? Does that make sense?

Mich567

02-01-2013

:Facepalm:.
You guys give up too easily. Help those "bad" players, and take responsibility for losses. You could have given them tips and helped them stop their apparent feeding... don't rage/cuss at them, NEVER surrender, and stay positive... keep on going and you'll get to the right spot. If you don't reach where you think you should be after a LONG time, then you belong wherever you are and need to improve, both your personality and your level of skill while playing.

Capt Poro Snax

02-01-2013

Matchmaking isn’t affected by your league its still based on your old elo. the old elo is just hidden now could not find where it worded it at to tired to search for it. but yea its still elo based you just don't see it so nothing has changed its the same old car atm they just repainted it.

Ramachese

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
:Facepalm:.
You guys give up too easily. Help those "bad" players, and take responsibility for losses. You could have given them tips and helped them stop their apparent feeding... don't rage/cuss at them, NEVER surrender, and stay positive... keep on going and you'll get to the right spot. If you don't reach where you think you should be after a LONG time, then you belong wherever you are and need to improve, both your personality and your level of skill while playing.
This is sooo true. I've seen games turn around because of some solid tips.