Bug with Alistar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gandaallf

02-01-2013

I am playing Alistar alot. So i did last few minutes. And I just saw that his W (Headbutt ) doesnt stun anymore. First i thought it was remaked, then i saw that ability says that it stuns the target. Now i checked the patch notes again and nothing about Alistar.

So...i am pretty sure it was working last few days. And i am pretty sure it didnt worked last 2 hours. So, i think it is a bug.

Anyone else experienced this already?

Maybe a Red can enlighten me on this issue.

Gandaallf

02-01-2013

bump

Gandaallf

02-01-2013

Confirmed after a bot game. Alistar W doesnt stun anymore. Since there is no announsement, i consider this as a BUG

IRunTheNSA

02-01-2013

dat spelling doe.

Odentay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

as long as i've played there has never been an official stun on the bull's headbutt. It's always just immobilized you for as long as you would have normally been in the air if you ran into a wall or something.

Gandaallf

02-01-2013

@Odentay This is not true. Even the text of the ability says that it stuns the target.

@the1337prodigy ? So the most important thing of my post is my spelling? Grow up pls, i am looking for help for an issue, not some grammar lessons.

Bugog

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odentay View Post
as long as i've played there has never been an official stun on the bull's headbutt. It's always just immobilized you for as long as you would have normally been in the air if you ran into a wall or something.

Link

Headbutt - Alistar rams a target with his head, dealing damage and knocking the target back.
Alistar charges at an enemy and rams them, dealing 55/110/165/220/275 (+0.7) magic damage and stunning them while knocking them back.
Cost
70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range

Gandaallf

02-01-2013

@Bugog
Exactly. And since i've used that combo quite alot i can say for sure, it's not working the same way as wednesday