Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League "Top Played Champion" missing the #1 top played champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hexagland

02-01-2013

On my profile tab, my top played champions show up correctly.
On my entry in the leagues tab, my top played champions are missing the #1 entry.

I would guess someone started iterating an array at index 1 instead of 0.

=)

Cyraknoss

02-01-2013

Having same problem except mine actually disregards the top 3 of my most played champs. At first I thought well I never played teemo in soloqueue but it Excludes both my most played in soloqueue Volibear (#1) and the Jax (#3) that I never played outside of soloqueue, on top of excluding teemo (#2).

hexagland

02-01-2013

Yeah I looked at someone else's in my league and it excluded their top 5, so it seems to vary in that regard.

Cyraknoss

02-02-2013

Quote:
hexagland:
Yeah I looked at someone else's in my league and it excluded their top 5, so it seems to vary in that regard.

Considering it just added a 4th I think I may have found it would love someone to confirm. check number of games played on the ones it's excluding. For me every champion over 10 total games played is being excluded from the top played champions list. Anyone else check the numbers? anyone have a champ excluded below or not excluded above 10 games played?