New Sightstone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OoziHobo

02-01-2013

Is it still the quintessential buy for all supports? I've seen the math done and understood why it was a great first buy at 700 gold, but now at 950 it feels like a lot more to throw away on an early game item. Thoughts? When, if at all, does everyone think this should be purchased? Was Riot right to raise the price?

Charcole

02-01-2013

If they wanted to make it more expensive atleast give an added bonus like say you have 4 charges you can put out ALL 4 at one time. I do not believe I will buy too many of these but then again I rarely support anymore

Kloszard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

As it is now build from ruby crystal, and HP is best survi stat in current meta, it is still a valid choice. It is not a superior GP10 anymore, but I belive you still get your value for money here. Ruby crystal would be ok in its earlier state if it had 1 ward to be placed at map at any time. Sightstone makes warding botlane a no brainer. I prefer to make choices (finish philo or more wards? Can we survive on one ward for some time for the advantage support gets from early GP10?).